Archive for the ‘Internet Marketing’ Category
Our Offline Marketing Secrets that benefit our clients and our bottom line!
This Offline Marketing Secrets report is all about how we create targeted content for our clients on a regular basis and also how we charge and optimize this technique for our own business.
This Offline Marketing Secrets report will take you
through the exact system we use to generate a constant
stream of ongoing income from our clients and
get them great listings.
as it increases the customer value exponentially.
We all know that acquiring new clients is the hardest part of this business and yet if you already have some clients this will allow you to leverage their business and provide you with some great ongoing additional income.
so it is proven and tested to work.
Offline Marketing Secrets
As you may have heard Google is changing the playing field by choosing content overSEO.
This means that those who concentrate on content will rise to the top of the search engines in the coming months.
Google’s head of search spam, Matt Cutts, announced as a side note during his panel at SXSW that Google is releasing an algorithm update specifically to target sites over doing their SEO.
Matt Cutts said this is Google’s attempt to “level the playing field” between webmasters that build quality content versus webmasters who are just really aggressive SEOs.
As I said we have been concentrating on content for our clients for years and every time google changes the rules our sites do better than before.
Using this system we have taken clients from a simple blog site to managing their whole Internt Marketing system with their hosting.
This should be the ultimate goal of all offline marketers.
Our system is based around using wordpress and then automating a number of the processes so that our clients get the best listings possible. This Offline Marketing Secrets report will show you how we do this step by step.
We also use this system fort our own products and services and so can you.
Offline Marketing Secrets Report
Page 1 – Introduction
Page 2 – Disclaimer
Page 3 – Contents
Offline Marketing Secrets Foundations and Introduction
Page 4 – Examples of what you can achieve
Page 5 – How it all started
Page 6 – Three ways of Using WordPress and content
Page 6A – Google says good ranking will be based on quality content!
Offline Marketing Secrets How To Set it All Up
Page 7 – Beginning the process setting up the automation
Page 8 – Key Phrases and content
Page 9 – Crafting the Content
Page 10 – Formatting the Post
Page 11 – Tags and Categories
Page 12 – SEO Listing and Call to action
Page 13 – SEO Listing Alternative
Page 14 – Publishing and Bookmarking
Offline Marketing Secrets Pricing and Leveraging your Content
Page 15 – Pricing and income
Page 16 – BONUS Leveraging your content for added profits
Page 17 – Resources
System That Leverages Current and New Customers Like Crazy
and Pays All The Bills!
Setting up an online business can be rewarding and profitable. The IM Clu can help you in your quest and here are just a few different businesses you can start with.
Start for Free
45 Different online Business Ideas
1. Creating Your Own Product: This could be an e-book related to any topic. You can also offer a study course complete with CD’s and DVD’s.
2. Affiliate Marketing: If you are not interested in running your own website you could become an affiliate of almost any product from software to credit cards and sell the product with Google Adwords, Squidoo, Twitter, Ezine Articles, and Hubpages by writing product reviews.
3. Copywriting: In my opinion this is a great skill to have because most internet marketer realize that without a great sales letter a good product will fail in the marketplace.
4. Graphic Design: If you have the ability to create powerful graphics you could start a website that offers design services to other people on the web. As an example you could specialize in logos, e-book covers, album covers, business cards, headers and footers.
5. Survey Sites: What better way to make a steady stream of than to fill out survey forms. Companies today thrive off of quality information related to their products and services and will pay good money for this feedback.
6. Audio Specialist: Whether you have a background in audio engineering or just a love for anything technical, online and offline business owners will pay to set up audio for webinars, seminars, teleseminars and general audio editing.
7. Video Specialists: If you’ve always dreamed of being a movie director or just working in film, this is a great way to focus your talents on a market that has gone video crazy and people are always looking for video specialist whether online or offline.
8. Teleseminars: If you are a great facilitator and speaker you could organize teleseminars for your niche’s top players.
9. Blogging: That’s right! If you like to write blogs on just about any topic why not get paid for it. Owners of some of the world’s most popular blogs are making tons of money from advertising spots on their blog.
10. Service Website: If you have a great idea, offer a service to your niche that they can’t live without like aWeber or Get Response. These companies provide email and auto responder services to businesses.
11. Search Engine Optimization: Most website owners have heard of search engine optimization but have no clue what it is. SEO is the practice of optimizing a website by improving the content quality, graphic images, and inbound/outbound links. If you have this skill people will pay you.
12. Hosting Service: If you have the money to invest in dedicated servers you could offer hosting packages to people who have websites. You can also become an affiliate of hosting companies as well.
13. Voice Overs: While some of us were born with mono-tone voices others were born to sing and speak publicly so why not get paid for it. Many businesses online and offline search for voice-over talent to do their infomercials, commercials and general hosting.
14. JV Broker: If you have built a viable list of business owners that compliment each other then why not put that information to good use help them to do business together. You can receive up to 25% for just structuring the deal as a joint venture broker as well as a percentage of the sales.
15. Consulting: Online and offline businesses are looking for competent people to help them guide their online efforts. If you are knowledgeable in this area why not get paid for it.
16. Information Technology: Businesses all over the world are willing to pay top dollar to people that can help them with their infrastructure and reporting. They also need help during major product launches and hire specialist just to monitor their system from any unforeseen occurrences.
Now that I have explained some of the best ways to make money online we can now get into the meat and potatoes of the book.
17. Forum Moderator: If you love investigative work and like to track down the bad guys then join a forum as a moderator to stop spammers and build a viable community of site members.
18. Get Paid To Post: Webmasters pay anywhere from $0.05 – $0.30 cents for people to post in their forum to kick start it and make it into a popular forum.
19. Document Translation: If you speak multiple languages you can offer translation services for website owners and get paid
20. Tester: If you have the ability to see bugs in a system and fix it then software and gaming companies would love to pay for your services.
21. Become A Link Broker: One of the major ways to increase a websites performance is by linking with other websites. You can become the middleman in connecting webmasters that want links and webmasters that sell links.
22. Software Writer: If you have the ability to write software you could write software and sell it to one or multiple people. Essentially you would be a ghost software writer.
23. Build A Search Engine: Google provides a powerful API tool that allows people to build search engines around niche markets.
24. Ebay: In case you’ve been under a rock for the last decade this is great way to sell junk in your house as well as wholesale products online.
25. Stock Photos: Are you a photographer? Well why not get paid for every photo you take. Sites like iStockPhoto, USASearch and StockExpert will allow you to open an account and sell your photo to thousands of websites.
26. Google Referral Program: Do you like to drive off the beaten path? Well why not get paid for finding new routes to you favorite place. Google will pay you to take pictures of the location of businesses and verify their information.
27. Social Bookmarking: Many people make post in forums like Digital Point for someone to do social bookmarking on sites like Stumble and Digg.
28: Give Away Free Stuff: If you have a website and a list why not give them free stuff. Companies like RevResponse and Hydra Network will pay you to give away free products.
29. Virtual Assistant: If you are good at research companies will pay you to do the work they don’t have time to do. Check out IVAA.org for more information.
30. Answer Tech Questions: If you are a techie by nature then why not get paid for you knowledge. Expertbee.com is a place that allows people to set a price for the answer they are looking for.
31. Application Installer: If you are good with installing application there are tons of people that have no clue how to do it. Start a website that offers a service to install software.
32. About.com Will Pay: Become a guide with About.com in your area of expertise you and get paid from a portion of their ad revenue.
33. Review Software: Get paid to write reviews about the latest software on the market. You can do this by joining called Softwarejudge.com where they pay for the truth.
34. Unused CPU Cycles: If you own a computer why not get paid for it. Join a site CPU Shares where they allow you to get paid for the unused cpu cycles.
35. Start A Domain Registrar: Start your own private label domain registrar site by signing up with TuCows. They will pay you for each initial sale and renewals.
36. eBay Copywriting: If you are good at writing sales letters go to eBay and look for high priced items that lack sells due to a bad description. Contact the seller and let them know you can re-write their description and increase their chances of selling the product of a 1 to 2% per cent fee.
37. eBay Arbitrage: Go to Craigslist and locate the top selling items. Pay close attention to the selling price and then go to eBay and contact a powerseller to see if you can sell their products using local classifieds and Craigslist.
You can also set up a website to capture emails and credit card information for these products and then go to eBay and buy it for less substituting your address for the buyers.
38. PLR Products: Private-Label-Rights content is written information that is offer to a select number of people. By re-writing this material it can be used to create e-books, e-course and audio products if read and recorded properly
39. Buy and Sell Websites: This is often referred to as website flipping. You can by websites that have a considerable amount of traffic and sales. Rewrite the sales letter, redesign the traffic, add expert testimonies and put a for sale sign in the window.
40. CPA Networks: Join as many performance based CPA networks as you can and drive traffic to the offers you have decided to push.
41. Selling Leads: Generate leads from affiliate offers by capturing the information before passing it on to the affiliate and when you have enough leads sell this information to wholesale lead companies that offer no admin fees.
42. Social Media Planning: A lot of companies have websites but that’s where their web presence stops. Contact local businesses in your area and offer social media planning which includes advertising and account set up.
43. Royalty Free Music: If you are a musician or a lover of music why not create a database of music and sell it to production houses that have a need for production music. You can also sell public domain music if you are willing to build a professional looking website.
44. ClickNWork: Get paid $5 – $150 per hour for doing freelance work. This does require you to take a test to be accepted.
45. T-Shirt Design: If you are a graphic artist why not design t-shirts and hats and sell them on CafePress.
Top Five Reasons to Use WordPress for Your Small Business Website
1. SEO – WordPress provides good search engine optimization (SEO) right out of the box. There are a few tweaks you need to make, but there are many seo benefits that WordPress provides for free. In fact Google’s own Matt Cutts says WordPress is “made to do SEO well” in this video: Matt Cutts gives tips to small business owners.
2. Content – it is easy to update content on your website without knowing HTML. Do you hate the idea of having to learn to use a complex HTML editor tool like Dreamweaver? Do you have to “ask” your webmaster every time you want to make a small change to your website? Well no longer – once WordPress is set up for you, you can easily create new pages or edit existing pages using a simple rich text editor.
3. Extensions – There is a thriving ecosystem of developers creating themes and plug-ins – imagine free design themes, or the ability to extend your website with polls, contact forms, ratings or hundreds of other cool features without having to hire a web developer.
4. Support – If you do have problems, or want to add very custom features, it is easy to find support and developers who can help you. There are literally thousands of WordPress developers out there. And there are so many people writing about WordPress that help is only a Google search away!
5. One-click-installation – Quick installs are provided by many hosting providers, including Bluehost, 1and1 and GoDaddy and of course us.
Here is the latest version of WordPress and some of the things you can do.
If you would like us to set up your own WordPress site then email us for a quote.
The other day I purchased a Plantronics Savi Office wireless phone set which enables me to talk on the phone or interent all from one convienent spot.
Add to this skype and google talk plus some recording software and I have a complete meeting house where I can talk and record teleseminars, interviews etc all from one convienent place.
The main reason I got this was I like to get away from the computer so now I can sit outside and enjoy the sun while still being connected.
BTC Direct here in Australia sells and services these great phones.
Marketing today has changed radically and part of your mix is generating leads using organic searches.
To accomplish this you need to create a steady stream of content in the many different formats available to you today.
Blog posts, video, ebooks and audios can provide numerous channels for your potential customers to find you.
Here at the Internet Marketers club we help you develop your skills so you can create relavant content and turn your online or offline business into a lead generating super highway.
Join The Internet Marketers Club Today
This product is supplied by MSIncome
Opening for a small group of select customers
$97.00 USD a Month
You can pay by Credit Card or use your Paypal Account
to access your Online Business training.
Inbound marketing involves getting found by your potential customers through search, content and social media. Inbound marketing is more effective than traditional outbound marketing methods because you aren’t interrupting people to get their attention, with emails, cold calls, commercials, and so on.
With inbound marketing through the Web, you create a useful, informative website and let visitors find and come to you.
A common myth about inbound marketing is that it’s a mysterious, dark art that can only be done by the search marketing elite. Nothing could be further from the truth.
Inbound marketing is something that, with the right system in place, you can do yourself.
Traditionally businesses have relied on broadcast style marketing and advertising to create awareness of their existence and offerings. Television, radio, press, billboards and Yellow Pages have all been the cornerstone of marketing efforts for the last 50 years. And these media have served us well, offering the most efficient means with which to reach a large audience quickly.
Broadcast marketing by its nature is like using a shotgun. You aim it roughly in the right direction (ie. general target demographic), pull the trigger and hope that you hit the right audience. Of course, you’re also paying to hit some unwilling bystanders (non-target demographic) but that’s unavoidable. You then trust that the people you have hit will react to your efforts.
Inbound marketing turns this approach upside down. It involves discovering where potential customers are searching, positioning yourself correctly so they’ll find you and letting them discover whether you have what they are looking for.
Notice the difference? Rather than trying to force yourself onto unsuspecting masses, qualified prospects are ambling up to you.
Broadcast marketing relies on potential customers noticing you when YOU are ready (spending money on advertisements). It also means they won’t notice you if you aren’t active.
Inbound marketing allows potential customers to find you when THEY are ready. Any time, any place. It delivers motivated, qualified consumers to your door (website) 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Inbound marketing basics:
- Create a search engine friendly website
- Discover what customers are really searching for and how many of them are searching monthly
- Optimize your website to be found in these relevant searches
- Give visitors to your site information that will help in their decision making process
- Capture information about visitors to your site
- Provide methods for visitors to make inquiries or purchases
Inbound Marketing University (IMU) is a free marketing retraining program for marketing professionals—as well as marketers between jobs—looking to gain new skills to get ahead in the competitive workforce.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Technology is making traditional (outbound) marketing such as cold-calling, print advertising, T.V. advertising, junk mail, non-solicited email and trade shows less effective and more expensive. On the other hand Inbound Marketing is marketing focused on getting found by customers.
When people buy things they are more likely to go online and look for the information themselves, ask people in their social groups list or look for referrals from others.
Enter the new marketing paradigm called Inbound Marketing.
Rather than do outbound marketing to the masses of people who are trying to block you out, I advocate doing “inbound marketing” where you help yourself “get found” by people already learning about and shopping in your industry.
In order to do this, you need to set your website up like a “hub” for your industry that attracts visitors naturally through the search engines, through the blogosphere, and through the social media sites.
I believe most marketers today spend 90% of their efforts on outbound marketing and 10% on inbound marketing and I advocate that those ratios flip.
This course will help you learn more about inbound marketing techniques.
See you in the webinar
Web Marketing Consultant
Getting targeted traffic is one of the most crucial work in the internet world.
Any website proprietor or administrator realizes the importance of driving traffic to a website. The success from any website doesn’t trust entirely on the site itself.
You might have a fantastic idea for a website, offer first-class merchandise or service, or have an exceptionally planned site with superior content, simply if you don’t apply the proper strategies to advertise, your site would not draw the high traffic you require.
Appealing targeted traffic is a job that had better be takenseriously for any site to succeed or have a income. Fortunately, there are internet-marketing tools that assist the website marketer to drive traffic to their website.
Among the most important, and effective, of these tools is Google’s Adwords. Adwords is one of Google’s advertising services.
How does Google Adwords work?
Google comprises the biggest search engine on the web getting over 200 million queries every day through its several services. Since Google is the most favourite search engine today, webmasters are sharp on having their websites reach a higher ranking in the search engine leads it provides. A high ranking could mean high traffic for that website.
The search engine results page is as well a extraordinary venue for advertisers to promote a product or service through ads and links. Consequently, Google established its Adwords service, as a way for businesses to advertise products and services to a targeted audience. Google Adwords can assure instant traffic. In this service, Google shows relevant text based ads inside its search engine results page termed as “Sponsored Links”.
Whenever a specific keyword is searched on, these relevant links come out in a separate section giving excellent exposure to the sites listed.It’s about getting more out of your advertising dollars.
Listen, most people waste their advertising dollars because they don’t understand how to work with Google to get the best results.
My good friend Armand does and he’s able to get his ads cost to just pennies a click.
Because of it, his ads are shown anywhere between 7-10 million times a day.
That’s a LOT of traffic!
But more importantly, that’s a lot of CHEAP, QUALIFIED traffic 🙂
To get the most from Google Adwords click here.
One of the key businesses doing well at the moment is providing online marketing information for small businesses.
I’m about to reveal an occupation where people just like you are making $500 and more often on their first day out. Better still if you’ve been studying online marketing for 3 months or more you already have all the training you need to get started in what I believe is the best “online job” anywhere today.
First let me tell you what it’s not.
It doesn’t involve multi level marketing, online surveys, data entry, article writing, search engine submission or any other of those crazy internet schemes where you put in hours upon hours of work and the check never arrives.
Also with this occupation you get to work your own hours and you can get paid before you do any real work.
Creating an Ebook is not as hard as you may think. You can compile it in many different ways. You can then sell them, give them away or offer as bonuses. Which ever way you do it the result will be a great inbound marketing technique.
The most important thing is to write simply.
It is actually better if you just tell a story and provide good solid information. No big words. It is not an academic disertation. Most people read at a secondary school level.
I have compiled many books in three main formats.
You can use a software package called Ebook Generator. This creates an exe file and allows you to use all the features of the internet inside your book as it is basically a specialised form of a browser. You create your webpages in something like front page and then compile all the pages in to your ebook. You can get a sample below.
- The second and most popular is in a PDF format. To make these all you do is create your content in a word processor and then compile using a PDF printer. If you use Open office it has a PDF compiler or you can get a free one from a previous post.
- There are also a lot of proprietary ebook creators that produce ebooks in many different formats. One I particuarily like is the turning book style. There is a sample below.
Ebook Generator and PDF’s have the added advantage of allowing your readers to brand some of the content which is great for affiliate marketing and making your ebooks more viral.
Creating your first eBook
Organization is the key
To make it easy to compile your eBooks I suggest you put all your files in the one directory. If your just starting I would also suggest you go with a PDF format as they are easier to create.
Remember the success of your ebook will depend on the quality of the information you include. In your book you can link to your products, affiliate products and also any other sites or resources you like.
Remember if you are going to sell the book there is a good chance if it is any good it will be stolen so by adding good links this can become a plus rather than a negative.
Download the PDF of Video Lighting.
99% of people are honest so going overboard with security can just cause more problems than its worth.
Remember also that some eye candy graphics and a good layout can make your book look a lot more professional. Here is a great resource for word templates.
Test before you have a go.
One of the best ways to see what you need to do is to build a few very simple ebooks and then compile them. You will quickly notice if you can navigate through the pages easily and how your software matches the PDF writer you use.
ometimes the links will not work depending on the linking structure you use so test these. I actually got an old copy of Adobe Acrobat from an auction for $20 which then allows you to edit the whole PDF as is.
Below are some Sample.
So here are some example of the various forms of ebooks avaialable and tomorrow we will look at video.