Remember that promoting online is a continuous process and you will have these clients for years if you treat them properly.
We try and modularize everything we do.
Below are some basic price points to work off, you can charge more but no less.
* Web Site Optimization -is where you work on their current site optimizing their pages. Cost $30 a page including bookmarking, keywords, titles and graphic alt tags.
* Website Refurbishment – is where we convert their site to a WordPress site which is a lot more SEO friendly and can automate a lot of processes. We also insist they use our hosting which we give them 3 months free then $33 a month. Cost is $1500 for a site up to 10 pages and then $50 a page after that.
* Blogging Site 1 – a standard rate $600 including 10 posts with free hosting for 3 months.
* Blogging site 2 – the same as 1 but with 20 posts, and tutorial on how to write posts and 1 hour consultation. Price $997
* Posting package – All posts blogging 1 and 2 include social bookmarking, tags and keywords. Extra posts are at $35 individual, $200 for 10 posts, $300 for 20 to be used on a monthly basis.
* New Website upon consultation -$2,000 including 3 months hosting, including a blogging facility and includes up to 20 pages and 20 posts.
* Hosting – packages are $22 a month or $330 if paid yearly. All hosting packages come with their own fully professional control panel, email accounts, MYSQL server and more. Our point od difference is our service and support. See our tutorials on How your Can set up your own hosting company
* Marketing and Consulting – more for the corporate clients we charge $125.00/hr Email campaign and autoresponder – depending on the number of follow up emails however we can usually link to posts so a monthly rate of $300 set up and $100 month
* Other services you can provide – video and audio production, PDF compiling, eBook creation, article marketing, set up analytics, social bookmarking, directory submission and newsletters. Camtasia screen capture production. Much of this you can outsource and just add on your commission.