Posts Tagged ‘Mobile Business’
Build Mobile Websites with these Great PHP Templates
Originally Posted by driven247
I bought this last week. I already sold a mobile site to the first person I showed a mock up to. He absolutely loved it. I sold it for $297 but that is only because it is part of a total website redesign. If I sold it alone I definately would have sold it for $397.
Originally Posted by gerrykenny
WOW. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY ONLINE LIFE THAT A PRODUCT I AQUIRED DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX.
Originally Posted by Dave Ovenden
I have bought other mobile website WSOs but this is the most comprehensive one so far and for the price it is definitely the best value.
Originally Posted by scottlin
This is with out doubt the easiest, most comprehensive, straight forward, training I have ever seen! Buy it, you will love it! Awesome work! 10/10
Mobile smartphones are all over the place today and a mobilewebsite can be used in many different ways. Business Charity Weddings Manufacturing Manuals Magazines
Once you create a mobile website you can link to a QR Code which when scanned will take you to the mobile website. The QR Code can then be printed on any promotional material for your business.
Statistics show that there is huge growth in the mobile smartphone market. If you visit any public place you will see people interacting with their smartphones.
There are basically three types of Mobile Websites.
1. HTML Sites
2. PHP Template.
3. CMS (Content Management)
The easiest and most affordable is the PHP Template as you basically just fill in theblanks and upload.
Apps are perfect for functions and Mobile Websites for searching.
Lets look at one of the easiest and fastest ways to build a mobile website with a PHP Template System.
This professional PHP Mobile website template has been designed with ease of use for both you and your clients. All you need to do is fill in the blanks and customize the colors.
For those visiting the website it loads quickly. All HTML and CSS files are included making development very fast!
When you buy these templates you get 3 free modules to help if you are looking to set up your own mobile website business. All the hard work has been done for you making setting up your mobile Website Business a piece of cake!
There are 22 video tutorials that take you through everystep of how to customize your mobile website.
Video Tutorial Headings
Finding a business
Contacting a Business
FTP Set Up and Use
Setting up a sub domain
Creating Mobile Moc Up Sites
Changing Template Colors
Customized Qr Codes
Add to this these some special bonuses and you have a complete package
Service agreement template for your mobile website business
Customer spreadsheet template to keep track of your customers
Mobile Redirect scripts
Discover Our Fast, Effective and Proven Blueprint Of How You Can Build a Mobile Website Consulting Business That Spans The World.
I will show you all the little secrets that no one else will reveal that helped us
sell over 800 mobile sites last year. Its all about lead generation.
In this set of tutorials I will be showing you the blueprint to exactly how I set up my Mobile Website Business and bring in customers from all over the world.
Its not about how to build the mobile sites rather than how to set up the business side.
In his book “Good To Great”, Jim Collins talks about how people have different attributes and about how to create change both personally, financially and corporately.
Basically how to go from good to great.
Over the last 12 months we have taught over 2000 people how to build mobile websites and the question we get asked all the time is how do you sell the sites, find customers, do you use contracts, what are the back-end offers etc.
Well this course will take you through all these aspects.
So what do you get
1. How to get customers – we use a number of different ways to get our customers and really have not seen many other Mobile Marketing businesses doing this. We ujse all the great attributes of the Internet and offline marketing to get a steady flow of customers.
2. Business Models – We use various business models and Mobile Website software to meet all the different needs of our divers customer base. You will find as you get started different seems of gold appearing in the marketplace so you need to be able to meet their various needs.
3. Pricing – Pricing varies on what the customer wants so we do a base site pricing structure then add modules for the different functions we offer. By doing this I can show you how to set your pricing and make it an easy process.
4. Selling Mobile Websites – While our system will show you how to get customers online we also do some face to face selling at shows, meetings and the workplace. We show some simple strategies that have worked for us. Its like selling a can of Coke a Cola for a dollar or adding ice and getting $2.50
5. Backend – Most successful businesses have a backend. You buy a car but they make more money selling spare parts, you have a restaurant but you also provide catering. Quite often you will make more off the backend that you will off the product.
6. Outsourcing – I am a firm believer in knowing how my business works however in transition and growth we use outsourcing to increase our capacity and sometime it works so well that we continue with it.
7. Discussion and forum – at the end of each tutorial is discussion where you add to the material and a forum to chat with other mobile marketers
8. Free SMS – How to set up free SMS campaigns for your customers This will bring in huge refferals and allow you to monetize the system
9. Bonus – I will show you how I set up this site and manage it.
The best thing about th course is that it is quick and to the point with no fluff and bubbles.
Follow our system then tweak it for your own business as no two businesses are the same.
Are you ready to start your own Mobile Marketing Business.
Just $19.99 will get your started
Or you can visit the site here